Udacity Nanodegree Journey

First of all, I would like to say how happy I am to have you here in my blog. Second, I would like to introduce myself to you with a little bit about my life. I'm a young Egyptian student at faculty of hotels and tourism in the third year.


 and This college would have preferred to have experience in digital marketing so you can easily find a job But I was interested in digital marketing for many reasons including the one mentioned above. 


 I went to university, I didn't find my passion until I got invited to an educational event and from there I learned about MOOCS. Then I searched until I got many certificates in different topics, including the certificate of basics of digital marketing.



I started search about this topic, and my passion grew up, and I became more and more aware of it, until I was asked to do a digital advertising campaign, and I had more information, But not enough organized to do this work, and i didn't know about free or paying digital analysis tools, and I found myself distracted.


 and then I stopped and asked myself a question, What do I need to do that job properly and what skills should I get until I found Udasity, and that's where the change started.


I have conducted a Challenger Level test and have passed it and started to study the professional level, since i started at this level i have more free tools, analyses and strategies to help any marketer to do their job and achieve success for the organization, and the trainers help you to practice on that you learned by projects that you submit, and they supervise and help you develop and leverage your skills, and that make you can work as freelancer


So why you are waiting, now you can get your passion and work as a professional marketer, join this journey with Udacity and have a good time


Udacity #IminDMND #Digital_Marketing#



Source:https//pluspublicidad.es/marketing-online/


 

تعليقات